Effective from 6:00am on 26th December 2021
- Nightclubs CLOSED
- All indoor standing events prohibited
- No dancing- doesn’t apply to weddings
Effective from 6:00am on 27th December 2021
Table Restrictions (Rule of 6)
- A maximum of 6 people from 6 households can be seated at a table/counter. Children aged 12 and under will be discounted from the total.
- Table service ONLY (no self service)
- Customers are NOT permitted to order or pay at the counter / bar
- Customers MUST remain seated, no standing is permitted
- Any person consuming food or drink MUST be provided with a seat at a table/counter immediately on entering the premises
- Orders for food or drink MUST only be taken from customers only at the table/counter at which they are seated
- Customers can ONLY move within the premises to enter the premises, reach the table/counter at which they are to be seated, access toilet facilities or leave the premises
- All food and drink MUST be consumed by visitors only at the table/counter at which they are seated
Legally Acceptable Proof of Covid Status
29th November 2021
Proof of Vaccination
– Certification in paper form (travel / domestic vaccine certificate or blue vaccine card issued at time of vaccination) that the person has completed a course of doses of an authorised vaccine with the final dose having been received at least 14 days before the relevant time- accompanied with photographic ID.
– Certification in electronic form (travel / domestic vaccine certificate apps) that the person has completed a course of doses of an authorised vaccine with the final dose having been received at least 14 days before the relevant time- with photographic ID.
Negative Lateral Test
– Certification by text or email through the NHS Covid-19 reporting app of a negative result of a lateral flow device test taken within 48 hours before the relevant time- accompanied with photographic ID,
Previous Positive Result
– A valid notification of a positive result of a polymerase chain reaction test taken no earlier than 30 days, and no later than 180 days, before the relevant time- accompanied with photographic ID
Participation in a Clinical Trial
– Confirmation in writing of their participation (current or past) in a clinical trial for vaccination against coronavirus from the organiser of that trial- accompanied with photographic ID
– Evidence provided through the Northern Ireland Covid Certification process for medical exemption accompanied with photographic ID; or
– An equivalent process in the persons place of residence of a clinical reason for not being vaccinated with any authorised vaccine- accompanied with photographic ID.
For instructions on how to get your digital COVIDCert
go to: https://covidcertni.nidirect.gov.uk/Customer/Home/Landing
Summary of Proof of Covid Status Required
Acceptable Proof of Covid Status