Loyalty Terms & Conditions
TJ MCGURRAN LIMITED LOYALTY CARD SCHEME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In applying for the Errigle Inn Loyalty Card, we will use your details from the application form, plus details on how you use your Loyalty Card and what you buy in our premises, to:
• Help manage The Errigle Inn and improve the way we run it;
• Understand our customers' shopping habits to improve our service;
• Unless you indicate otherwise, contact you with offers and information about products and services of interest to you and your family by email, text message, telephone or post.
We may also use and share information relating to customers, without identifying individuals, to learn more about customer behaviour and find ways of enhancing our service.
1. The Errigle Inn Loyalty Card is issued by and remain the property of TJ McGurran Limited which reserves the right, at any time without notice, to:
(a) terminate the scheme;
(b) decline to issue Loyalty Cards; and
(c) on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel Loyalty Cards or Loyalty points collected, or to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Errigle Inn Loyalty Card scheme. Reasonable grounds include:
(i) any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme, or
(ii) any use or attempted use of a Loyalty Card or loyalty points in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions or
(iii) any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a member in connection with the scheme.
2. All participants in the Errigle Inn Loyalty Card scheme must be aged 18 years or over. Proof of age will be required when applying to be a participant in the Loyalty Card scheme.
3. The Loyalty Card is not transferable, and can only be used by the person whose signature is on the card.
4. Participants may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of TJ McGurran Limited.
5. Your Loyalty Card can only be used at the Errigle Inn and Errigle Inn Off-Licence. Your Loyalty Card cannot be used as a credit card, cheque card, debit card, charge card or a guarantee card.
6. The Loyalty Card scheme is only for personal and consumer use. Loyalty Points cannot be transferred, sold or in any way traded.
7. Your Loyalty Card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business and/or the owners of a business.
8. TJ McGurran Limited reserve the right to cancel or refuse the collection of points without notice at any time, and on times when the Errigle Inn or Errigle Inn Off-Licence is busy.
9. Loyalty Cards remain the responsibility of the Loyalty Card holder.
10. The Errigle Inn Loyalty Card Scheme is initially for a three month period and TJ McGurran Limited reserve the right to change this expiry date at their discretion without notice. If you wish to check the expiry date on your card, please inform the manager on duty at the Errigle Inn.
11. Lost or stolen cards must be reported to the Duty Manager at the Errigle Inn. Replacement cards will incur an administration charge.
12. TJ McGurran Limited will not be responsible for lost or stolen cards.
1. To collect points for a transaction, your Loyalty Card must be presented at the till when you are paying for your purchases.
2. Loyalty points can be collected at any time on designated items. These designated items may change without notice at the discretion to TJ McGurrian Limited.
3. Points and offers may only be redeemed at designated times. These designated times may change without notice at the discretion of TJ McGurran Limited.
4. TJ McGurran Limited shall be entitled to set a limit on the number of points which may be awarded to each Loyalty Card account in respect of special promotional items on which additional points are awarded.
5. The Errigle Inn Loyalty Card points have a cash value of 0.001p and are not assignable or transferrable. TJ McGurran Limited reserves the right to vary the rate at any time. Points cannot be exchanged for cash and no change will be given in respect of redeeming points.
TJ McGurran Limited places great emphasis on responsible drinking and endeavours at all times to promote responsible drinking. Further information is available at www.drinkaware.co.uk.